Fahren8 Index du Forum

Fahren8 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Anchored In Stone (Chronicles Of An Earned) Download Epub M

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fahren8 Index du Forum -> Média -> Photos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
dellaura

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 13:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: Anchored In Stone (Chronicles Of An Earned) Download Epub M Répondre en citant

Anchored in Stone (Chronicles of an Earned)
by Meraki P. Lyhne
rating: 4.7 (7 reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Anchored in Stone (Chronicles of an Earned)
READ BOOK Anchored in Stone (Chronicles of an Earned)

Details:
price: $11.00
bound: 383 pages
publisher: eXtasy Books Inc (March 9, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1487410689, 978-1487410681,
weight: 1.4 pounds (
filesize:

Anchored in Stone (Chronicles of an Earned) Meraki P. Lyhne
Anchored in Stone (Chronicles of an Earned) .fb2 download

When the bad guys come looking for the coin, Alexs drunkard father sells him to the bad guys in return for them leaving him (the father) aloneMy review is an honest opinion of the book**** .more flag 4 likesLike see review While on what should have been the easiest heist of his career, Alex finds himself running with the artifact in his possession, followed by an unknown adversary Click image for excerpt Saving Starfish (#4) There was no time, no time to think about the consequencesIt doesnt end on a cliffhanger but you dont get your endgame either

At times I had to go back and re-read passages to make sure I understood what the author was spinning in this plotThis is a complicated story that you need to allow yourself to get swept away inIt was easy to overlook the minor problems and enjoy the bookReally fantastical betterWhat will happen when Alex runs into the Earned, a race of demigods, who are also intent on gaining the artifact?What will happenis a really great readI mostly read Fantasy, but at the dinner table as a child, I was told you cant say you dont like it, before you taste it

Nov 06, 2015 Louise Bentholm rated it it was amazing review of another edition Read it someone demanded, and passed me this brick of a book, that she herself had just finished in record timeThis is a complicated story that you need to allow yourself to get swept away inPenny Brandon marked it as to-read Jun 17, 2016 Least of all did he expect an Angel to give him the time of dayMeraki Prated it it was amazing Feb 06, 2017

This time it worksbut once the magic is alive, it attracts the attention of the New Knight Templars, who want to destroy the GargoyleAt first it was the promise of demigods (also called Earned in this universe) that lured me it, but I got so much more than that on the menu: A well written and well paced three course dinner with action, demigods and magic! And I just found out that its a series!Anchored in Stone is about young Alex, who is an art thiefLyhneSeries: Chronicles of Earned, Book #1Publisher: EXtasy BooksRelease Date: November 1, 2015Genre(s): M/M RomancePage Count: 372Heat Level: 4 flames out of 5Rating: 4 stars out of 5Blurb:The easiest heist in Alex Rhodens career is also the most dangerous of all.As a child, Alex Rhodens talent as a thief was recognized by a rich art collectorTrue, there are hot scenes dropped here and there through the read, but it's icing on the cakeThe story of the Earned, though, I had trouble understanding until after reading 25% of the book

The artifact, a stone, contains an anchored demigodI mostly read Fantasy, but at the dinner table as a child, I was told you cant say you dont like it, before you taste itWhen a series starts we are meeting the characters in playWinnie Buch marked it as to-read Oct 11, 2016 One thing is for sure, I have learned to read M/M (still skipping the sex), but I really misjudged this genre! Meraki PThis makes him the master of a man, Lucien, cursed into shadow by the Thule society during WWII2: The Horr [ FREE ] ROMANCE: 13 Paranormal Romance Collection Contatos Total de visitas: 972 Theres a lot o Anchored in Stone is book one in Meraki P Lyhnes Chronicles of an EarnedThis sets us up for the continuing story of Alex, and his progression to becoming one of the best art thieves in the world.Alexs latest theft was just a little too easy, and it appears that someone else wants the artifact he stoleLyhneSeries: Chronicles of Earned, Book #1Publisher: EXtasy BooksRelease Date: November 1, 2015Genre(s): M/M RomancePage Count: 372Heat Level: 4 flames out of 5Rating: 4 stars out of 5Blurb:The easiest heist in Alex Rhodens career is also the most dangerous of all.As a child, Alex Rhodens talent as a thief was recognized by a rich art collector 79c7fb41ad

Exposing 27 Oppressive Spirits download epub mobi pdf fb2Unternehmen Schule: Organisation Und Organisationsentwicklung: Theorien, Modelle Und Arbeitshilfe Fur Die Aktive Gestaltung Von Schule Und Unterricht (German Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2The Ancient British and Irish Churches Including the Life and Labors of St. Patrick (Classic Reprint) download epub mobi pdf fb2Insider's Guide to Small Business Success in Michigan download epub mobi pdf fb2The Dahlia Field download epub mobi pdf fb2English words to remember with the image (Japanese Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2A Place to Come Home To (Whispering Pines Book 1) download epub mobi pdf fb2Yearly House Maintenance Checklist download epub mobi pdf fb2The 3000 Word Leadership Lesson: Driving The Company Car (Vol. 3) download epub mobi pdf fb2The Philosophy of St. Thomas Aquinas: Authorised Translation from the Third Revised & Enlarged Edition of "Le Thomisme" download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 13:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fahren8 Index du Forum -> Média -> Photos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange